4 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Hall Gardens, Matlock
Sold STC £290,000
- Highly regarded school catchment
- Close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Well presented throughout
- Off road parking and garage
A generously proportioned four bedroom detached family residence with garage and off road parking, well appointed in a peaceful residential cul de sac within easy reach of local shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment. The property has been skillfully extended and refurbished.
A generously proportioned four bedroom detached family residence with garage and off road parking, well appointed in a peaceful residential cul de sac within easy reach of local shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment. The property has been skillfully extended and refurbished by the present owners and comprises entrance hall, WC, spacious sitting room, dining kitchen, ground floor bedroom/study and utility area. At first floor master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The easily managed enclosed gardens have paved and decked seating terraces, planted beds and enjoy picturesque views across the surrounding countryside. Also with garage and workshop.
A uPVC entrance door opens into the hallway with Italian granite tiled floor, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and Italian granite tiled floor.
Sitting / Dining Room 11' narrowing to 9' 5" x 21' 11" plus bay window ( 3.35m narrowing to 2.87m x 6.68m plus bay window )
A spacious reception room with front aspect triple glazed bay window with radiator beneath, television point and a fireplace with marble inset and hearth housing a gas fire. The room opens into:
L Shaped Kitchen 23' 4" x 7' 2" plus 6' 7" x 7' ( 7.11m x 2.18m plus 6' 7" x 7' )
A stunning spacious dining kitchen comprising a range of wall, base and drawer units with solid oak doors with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink set in granite work surface with feature stainless steel circle polished splashback. With space for range, under plinth lighting, granite breakfast bar with space for seating, built in full length cupboards and Italian granite tiled floor. Also with front aspect double glazed window enjoying picturesque views, double glazed door leading to the rear seating terrace and the kitchen opens into:
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher set beneath a granite work surface, built in storage cupboards and space for American style fridge freezer. Also with ladder style heated towel rail and recessed halogen spotlights.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4 / Study 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
With side aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With side aspect triple glazed opaque window.
Bedroom One 9' x 9' 6" not including wardrobes ( 2.74m x 2.90m not including wardrobes )
A double bedroom with rear aspect triple glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, Karndean floor and rear aspect triple glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max measurement into recess narrowing to 6' 11" x 8' 11" maximum measurement ( 3.12m max measurement into recess narrowing to 2.11m x 2.72m maximum measurement )
With front aspect triple glazed window, radiator and built in cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
With front aspect triple glazed window and radiator.
Comprising P shaped bath with waterfall tap and overhead shower hose, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, vanity mirror with recessed lighting, partially tiled walls and Karndean floor.
The property is approached via a driveway leading to the garage.
With electric roller shutter door, power and light. Attached to the garage is:
Home Office / Workshop 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
With power and light.
The attractive enclosed tiered gardens also include an exterior wash hand basin, decked and paved seating terraces, planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44180538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.