3 bedroom town house for saleBoothferry Park, Hull
Sold STC £179,995
- THREE BEDROOM HOME
- FARMHOUSE KITCHEN
- LARGE DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- EXCLUSIVE DEALS
EXCLUSIVE DEAL, STAMP DUTY AND LEGAL FEES PAID, FLOORING THROUGHOUT INCLUDED. SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW!
A three bedroom home designed over three floors, with a contemporary farmhouse kitchen and large dining room.
The kitchen at the back of the Amari has painted exposed brickwork and steel beams, as well as French doors that open onto the garden. There is a cloakroom and spacious storage cupboard on the ground floor.
The large first floor lounge has two tall windows creating a light and airy feel. There is a double bedroom and separate cloakroom.
The master bedroom on the second floor has a private en-suite. There is a third double bedroom and family bathroom with Villeroy & Boch suite. The Amari has a separate garage and driveway.
Kitchen/dining 14' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.19m )
Dining Room 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
Cloakroom 6' 7" x 2' 10" ( 2.01m x 0.86m )
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 11" ( 4.52m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 3 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
Cloakroom 4' 7" x 4' 2" ( 1.40m x 1.27m )
Master Bedroom (max) 14' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.33m )
Ensuite (max) 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 2 (max) 14' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.40m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.31m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.