4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarkham Road, Edlington, DONCASTER
Sold STC £105,000
- Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000
- Well Presented Extended Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Family Accommodation Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room, Downstairs WC
- Four Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Off Road Parking, Large Garden to Rear
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 This spacious extended four bedroomed semi-detached home offers ideal family accommodation throughout. The property has gas central heating radiator, double glazing, shared driveway providing off road parking and large enclosed rear garden.
This spacious extended four bedroomed semi-detached home offers ideal family accommodation throughout and must be viewed to appreciate. The property has gas central heating radiator, double glazing, shared driveway providing off road parking and large enclosed garden to the rear.
Has front facing sealed unit door.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 5" to the recess ( 4.95m x 3.48m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with brick insert and tiled hearth which houses the multi fuel stove. There is coving to the ceiling and double doors which open through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 9" plus the recess x 9' 8" ( 2.97m plus the recess x 2.95m )
With laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors which open onto the garden.
Family Room/ Sitting Room 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth housing the electric fire. There is wood panelling to the dado height and useful understairs storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is complimentary tiling and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
With rear facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, an electric cooker point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There is a side facing secured unit door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 11" to the recess x 11' 8" to the recess ( 4.55m to the recess x 3.56m to the recess )
Has two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled flooring, chrome towel rail and ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
With rear facing double glazed window, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
This is a great bedroom for a teenager and comprises of a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The bedroom open through to the dressing area.
Dressing Area 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Has hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. There is complimentary tiling and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a parking space. To the side of the property is a shared driveway. To the rear of the property is a large garden with block paved patio area which steps down to the lawn with shrubs and trees to the borders. There is an outside tap and purpose built store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44182128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.