2 bedroom apartment for saleRatcliffe Street, Atherstone
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR LUXURY APARTMENT
- VIDEO INTERCOM AND LIFT FACILITES
- SECURE PARKING
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Luxury first floor apartment set in an exclusive development of 8 apartments with in the town centre of Atherstone and walking distance to the high street having a range of shops, restaurants. This property is finished to an extremely high with video intercom, lift and secure parking.
We are pleased to offer for sale this luxury first floor apartment set in an exclusive development of 8 apartments with in the town centre of Atherstone and walking distance to the high street having a range of shops, restaurants. This property is finished to an extremely high standard and must be viewed to be appreciated with video intercom access, lift facilities and secure parking. The accommodation comprises of, reception hallway, lounge with a door leading to a private balcony, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, two good sized bedroom, master with fitted wardrobes and luxury bathroom, the property has a very spacious and is full of light from the large windows. Call Burchell Edwards now for more information on 01827 66400.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Via a secure intercm accessed door with stairs leading off to first and second floors and lift facilities.
Via a hardwood front door, wall mounted low energy electric heater, sunken spot lighting, built-in airing cupboard and Oak doors leading to:
Kitchen Area 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Being fitted to comprise of a range of high gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over with integrated Bosch appliances which include ceramic hob nd oven with extractor hood over, fridge and freezer, dishwasher. stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, and an automatic washer/dryer, wall mounted electric wall heater and double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 3" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.87m max x 3.76m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, wall mounted electric heater and double glazed door leading to a private decked roof garden
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.09m max x 3.07m max )
Two double glazed windows, wall mounted electric heater, and double fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 15' maximum x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 3.10m maximum )
Two double glazed windows, wall mounted electric wall heater
White suite comprising of a panel bath with glass shower screen and shower over and complimentary splash back tiling to walls, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail.
Secure decked area with private outside storage unit and acllocated parking space via a secure barriered entrance
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.