3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrook Street, Treforest, Pontypridd, CF37 1UH
- MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING X 5
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM / CLOAKS
- LOVELY FRONT ASPECT VIEWS
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST RM
**RARELY OFFERED TO THE MARKET & NOT TO BE MISSED**
**A SUBSTANTIAL & DETACHED MODERN BUNGALOW with OFF ROAD PARKING FOR FIVE CARS plus a LARGE DETACHED GARAGE in A LOVELY & QUIET SPOT with GREAT FRONT ASPECT VIEWS**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this spacious 3/4 double bedroom detached bungalow neatly positioned in Treforest, Pontypridd. Rarely offered to the market, this high quality self-build bungalow is approximately 14 years old and offers 1,346 SQ FT / 125 SQ M of excellent & spacious living and bedroom accommodation across one floor.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall with fitted carpet, a spacious living room with French Doors to the decked terrace area providing lovely views, double doors lead to the dining room with window to the side elevation, a large kitchen/breakfast room featuring a modern limed oak kitchen, a separate utility room leading on to a shower room & WC, plus three double bedrooms with the guest bedroom offering a brand new en-suite shower room plus a stunning & luxurious re-fitted family bathroom featuring a freestanding bath and 'walk-in' double shower.
Externally the property benefits from a large detached garage measuring 25FT long x 12FT 10" in width (complete with power & lights) plus a converted attic space above the garage that would make a great home office/workshop or studio. Outside the garage is a block paved driveway allowing off road parking for two cars and to the rear of the property is an additional gated, block paved drive allowing for further off road parking.
The garden area is mainly laid to lawn and extends to both sides of the property with lovely elevated views.
**INTERNAL VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
* ENTRANCE HALL: 2.64m (min) x 4.44m (8' 8" x 14' 7")
* LOUNGE: 4.55m x 4.55m (14' 11" x 14' 11")
* DINING ROOM: 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
* KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.24m (max) x 4.6m (13' 11" x 15' 1")
* UTILITY ROOM: 1.9m x 3.3m (6' 3" x 10' 10")
* SHOWER ROOM / WC: 0.86m x 3.3m (2' 10" x 10' 10")
* MASTER BEDROOM: 4.04m x 3.89m (13' 3" x 12' 9")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.05m (min) x 3.89m (10' x 12' 9")
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM (re-fitted): 0.89m x 2.92m (2' 11" x 9' 7")
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.41m x 3.3m (7' 11" x 10' 10")
* DETACHED GARAGE (& studio above): 3.91m x 7.67m (12' 10" x 25' 2")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44184234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.