4 bedroom town house for saleCobden Street, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Through Terrace Property
- Four Bedroom Accommodation
- Property Set Over Three Floors
- Separate Lounge And Dining Kitchen
- Useful Basement Cellar With Entrance Door
- Convenient For Access To Morley Town Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive four bedroom through terrace property having PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This spacious property has accommodation set over three floors and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge, spacious dining kitchen and rear entrance hallway. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a shower room. To the second floor there is a bedroom. To the basement there is a useful spacious cellar with PVCu double glazed window to the front and PVCu front entrance door. Externally to the rear of the property there is a paved garden providing ease of maintenance. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this property is conveniently situated within walking distance of the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44186604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.