3 bedroom terraced house for saleOaktree Avenue, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private rear garden
- Close to Maidstone town centre and transport links
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (52)
This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached home is found in an extremely handy location, nearby to Maidstone town centre and also many local amenities. There are parks and open fields only short walks away.As you walk through the front door the property has a very spacious feel, and is light and airy. The current owners have kept it very well, however, if you are looking to make your own stamp in regards to decoration then this property would be ideal.The private rear garden is the perfect place to relax in the sunshine, why not invite the friends and family over for a barbecue and games as tot enjoy all this lovely garden has to offer.The bedrooms are good sizes and apart from personal choice with decoration are ready to be lived in.With no onward chain, you could be in this wonderful family home a lot sooner than you think
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for the past thirteen years and we have enjoyed living here very much. We will miss our garden as this is where we like to spend a lot of time. We have kept the house in very good condition and have created a lot of good memories. We are sad to be leaving but our children have grown up now and left home, so it is time for us to let another family enjoy this home as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 18'2 x 10'9 (5.54m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'1 x 8'8 (5.52m x 2.64m)
- Utility Room: 7'5 x 6'9 (2.26m x 2.06m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'0 (4.14m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'0 (3.74m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'7 (2.54m x 2.31m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44191935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.