3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeoffrey Avenue, Leek
* A three bedroom semi detached property located in a cul-de-sac position just on the outskirts of the town centre.
* Requires some updating and improvement, but does benefit from gas fired central heating and majority Upvc double glazing.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge and Kitchen and Utility Area to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedroom and Bathroom to the first floor.
* Driveway leading to a car port area and garage providing off street parking.
* Rear garden area.
* Offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
Entrance Hall - Stairs off. Radiator.
Cloakroom - W.c.
Lounge - 10'11 x 16'11 (3.33m x 5.16m) - Gas fire. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Kitchen - 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m) - Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Gas hob and electric oven with extractor unit above. Plumbing point. Radiator. Side door.
Utility Area - Wall mounted boiler. Plumbing point.
Landing Area - Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom - 10'8 x 12'3 (3.25m x 3.73m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 10'11 x 10'8 (3.33m x 3.25m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 7'10 x 6'9 (2.39m x 2.06m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 7'6 x 5'8 (2.29m x 1.73m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Driveway leading to a car port area and garage providing off street parking. Rear garden area.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.