3 bedroom detached house for saleCorah Close, Scraptoft, Leicester
- Modern Detached Family Home
- East Leicestershire Village
- Constructed in 2009 by Messrs. David Wilson Homes
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Dining Room Opening into Kitchen
- Car Port
- Pleasant Rear Garden
A very well presented three bedroom detached family home in the sought after village of Scraptoft offering good access to schools and amenities. Constructed in 2009 by Messrs. David Wilson Homes and located in a prime position on a cul de sac overlooking woodland. The ground floor offers entrance hall with WC, dual aspect living room with French doors to garden and dining room that opens into a modern kitchen. To the first floor a spacious landing, three bedrooms, with ensuite off master, and a family bathroom. A pleasant rear garden and car port complete the property. Early viewing essential.
Entrance Hall - Accessed via uPVC door with ceiling pendant, radiator, thermostat control, BT point and return staircase to first floor with understair cupboard.
Wc - 4.06 x 1.00 (13'4" x 3'3") - Ceiling pendant, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room - 6.60 max x 3.05 (21'8" max x 10'0") - A duel aspect living room benefitting from lattice uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect and uPVC French doors opening onto garden providing excellent natural light. Ceiling pendant, BT and TV points and two radiators.
Dining Room - 3.44 x 2.58 (11'3" x 8'6") - Ceiling pendant, lattice uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and opening into:
Kitchen - 3.43 x 2.68 (11'3" x 8'10") - A modern fitted kitchen offering a range of floor and wall units offering cupboard and drawer storage, with cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, with integrated Whirlpool electric oven and recess for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A rolled edge worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over and a four ring gas hob with extractor over. Ceiling light point, lattice uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and uPVC door to garden.
Staircase And Landing - A large landing space that could be used as a study with ceiling pendant, lattice uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, loft access hatch and an airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Master Bedroom - 3.96 x 3.10 (13'0" x 10'2") - Ceiling pendant, lattice uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and a double built in wardrobe.
Ensuite - 1.68 x 1.64 (5'6" x 5'5") - Ceiling light point, obscure lattice uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and a three piece suite comprising of shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
Bedroom Two - 3.08 x 2.86 (10'1" x 9'5") - Ceiling pendant, lattice uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three - 2.83 x 2.21 (9'3" x 7'3") - Ceiling pendant, lattice uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Family Bathroom - 2.72 x 1.69 (8'11" x 5'7") - Ceiling light point, obscure lattice uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath,
Outside - To the front of the property are beds of mature plants and shrubs with a car port accessed via double timber doors.
To the rear of the property is paved patio leading to a stoned garden with borders of mature plants and shrubs and timber fencing to all sides.
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Directional Note - From Leicester City Centre take the A47 Humberstone Road; at the traffic lights after the retail section fork left onto Scraptoft Lane. Continue to the end of Scraptoft Lane; at the mini roundabout go straight over onto Covert Lane, turn left into the development onto Malsbury Avenue then right onto Mitchell Grove and right again onto Corah Close where the property can be found on the left hand side and identified by the agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.