1 bedroom apartment for saleChester Road Hazel Grove Stockport
Sold by Us
- Second Floor over 60's One Bed Retirement Apartment
- Resident House Manager & Communal Facilities
- Lift to all Floors & 24 Hour Monitoring System
- Storage Heaters & uPVC Double Glazing
- No Vendor Chain
- EPC Rating C
Ian Tonge are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroomed, over 60s' retirement apartment, situated on the second floor. The property offers a convenient location within Hazel Grove, close to local amenities, bus routes and the train station. The property has the added benefit of a Resident House Manager and a 24 hour monitoring system, communal entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, guest room and a laundry room, together with communal landscaped gardens, a patio area and parking.
In brief the apartment accommodation comprises: spacious hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom and a shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG-12QY1HTH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Hazel Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.