2 bedroom apartment for saleBuxton Road, Bakewell
- No upward chain
- Communal garden
- Centrally positioned
- Close to an excellent range of shops, cafes, amenities and country inns
- Ideal investment property
An attractively appointed 2 bedroom first floor apartment set in a converted 3 storey Georgian town house, occupying a central location in the historic market town of Bakewell within easy reach of a wealth of local shops, amenities, cafes and country inns, enjoying picturesque views across the town.
An attractively appointed two bedroom first floor apartment set in a converted 3 storey Georgian town house, occupying a central location in the historic market town of Bakewell within easy reach of a wealth of local shops, amenities, cafes and country inns, enjoying picturesque views across the town towards Wicksop Wood. The charming property comprises communal entrance hall with security intercom, the first floor landing opens into the sitting room with sash window, fitted dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed seating terrace, the property also benefits from the use of a communal garden. Ideally suited as main home, investment property or holiday cottage, surrounded by stunning Peak Park countryside, close to the Chatsworth Country Estate and commutable distance of Sheffield, Chesterfield, Matlock and Buxton.
A front door with security intercom opens into the communal entrance hall and a staircase leads to the first floor. From the first floor landing a door opens into:
Sitting Room 12' 6" into the recess x 13' 11" ( 3.81m into the recess x 4.24m )
A reception room with front aspect secondary glazed sash window, stripped plank flooring, television point and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless sink set in roll edge work surface and tiled splashback. Inset four ring electric hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer. With electric storage heater, space for table and chairs, rear aspect window and a stable style door leading to the rear patio.
With door opening into:
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled walls and floor, rear aspect opaque window and a built in cupboard houses the water tank.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 1" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.72m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and electric wall heater.
Bedroom One 12' 5" maximum measurement x 14' ( 3.78m maximum measurement x 4.27m )
(measurements include the wardrobe)
A double bedroom with front aspect secondary glazed sash window and electric storage heater.
To the rear of the property is a paved seating terrace and steps ascend to the communal garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.