3 bedroom detached house for saleGumley, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Offers in Excess of £850,000
- Property with great potential subject to relevant planning consents
- Kitchen/dining room, drawing room
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
- Cellar and derelict wing with planning consent to add a family kitchen and 2 further bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Walled garden, gravelled parking area
- Paddock of circa 2.5 acres
- Self-contained 1 bedroom cottage with private garden,currently let.
- The Old Stables, with potential for conversion, subject to necessary consents.
A charming Grade II listed farmhouse with ancient origins together with a cottage, stables, gardens and paddock, extending to about 3.4 acres in all
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHA160042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.