4 bedroom detached house for saleScott Close, Claypole
Withdrawn from Market £255,000
- Extended detached family home
- NO CHAIN
- Lounge, dining room and garden room
- Modern fitted kitchen and utility
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- upvc double glazeing and gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ample off street parking and integral garage
Situated next to a communal green within a very popular residential development in the sought after village of Claypole, this modern EXTENDED detached family home offers well presented accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hallway, WC, lounge, garden room, separate dining room, kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom. The property benefits from an integral garage, ample off street parking for up to four vehicles, an enclosed rear garden, upvc double glazing, gas central heating and is marketed with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6679131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.