3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLynn Road, King's Lynn, PE32
Sold by Us
- Open views of countryside
- Off road parking for more than 1 vehicle
- Two garages
- Large walk in larder/pantry
- Lovely individual family home only needing tlc
- Three double bedrooms
- Sun room/lounge
- No chain and vacant possession so yours asap
- Outside utility room with butler type/size sink and drainer
- Outside 2nd toilet
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rm-43yq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.