3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Broughton
- Surprising spacious three bedroomed semi detached family home
- Lounge diner, oak effect kitchen
- Large first floor shower room
- Extensive off road parking with garage
- Easily maintained, enclosed rear gardens with summer house
- EPC RATING : E
A well presented, surprisingly spacious extended semi detached house with extensive parking and easily maintainable gardens. The property briefly includes a side entrance hall leading to an extensive duel aspect lounge diner with feature fireplace together with a well appointed medium oak effect kitchen which in turn opens to the enclosed rear gardens which are designed for privacy and entertaining. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which include fitted furniture together with a large shower room which could easily accommodate a bath if required. In addition to the extensive off road parking there is a detached garage which is currently used as a workshop together with a delightful summer house. The property benefits further from a second rear access leading from Scawby Road. An outstanding, centrally situated semi detached family home which must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44192727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6886821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.