2 bedroom park home for saleOak Tree Lane, Eastbourne
Sold STC £150,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED PARK HOME
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT IN NORTH LANGNEY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE KITCHEN
- GARDENS TO ALL SIDES.
**GUIDE PRICE ** £150,000 - £175,000**Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME located in the North of Langney in this established development. Being WELL PRESENTED throughout and boasting TWO BEDROOMS,
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME located in the North of Langney in this established development. Being WELL PRESENTED throughout and boasting TWO BEDROOMS, lounge and separate kitchen. An internal inspection comes highly recommended by the vendors SOLE AGENTS.
Entrance into the kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, further space for tumble dryer, radiator, ample space for a dining room table, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the side leading into the garden.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double doors to the front aspect leading onto the veranda, electric fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Comprising wet room walk in shower with glass screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having a raised veranda with ample seating space, steps leading down to the low maintenance garden with various shrub borders and wraps around the side and rear of the property.
Off Road Parking
It is understood to believe that the property benefits from off road parking at the front which has been confirmed by the vendor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.