3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHazelwood Avenue, Eastbourne
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extremely Well Presented Bungalow
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Garage & Attractive Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Sought After Location in Hampden Park Area
- Close to Bus Routes & Local Amenities
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£280,000
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£280,000
Situated in a popular residential area in Hampden Park, close to bus routes, local shops & train station is this spacious semi-detached bungalow. Offering well presented and bright rooms with modern kitchen, 2/3 bedrooms, garage & Southerly facing wrap around gardens.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£280,000
Spacious semi-detached bungalow set on large corner plot with wrap around gardens. Located in a popular residential area in Hampden Park, close to bus routes, local shops and Hampden Park train. Offering bright and extremely well presented accommodation throughout and comprising of large living room, modern and well equipped kitchen, bright conservatory overlooking the garden, shower room, large master bedroom, further double bedroom currently used as a dining room and good sized third bedroom. Outside offers generous Southerly facing wrap-around gardens with lawn and patio seating area and garage. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Double glazed front door into entrance porch with radiator.
Living Room 19' 2" x 13' 9" ( 5.84m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wall lights, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, central heating boiler in cupboard, built in larder cupboard, downlighters, door to the garden and double glazed window to the front.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
UPVC construction and door to the side.
With loft access, two storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 / Dining Room 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Double patio doors leading to the garden and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
Southerly facing garden, wrap around with side access and comprising of patio seating area and further area of lawn enclosed by mature shrubs and fencing panels. Also offering outside tap, gate access to the rear and side access to the garage.
Garage 17' 1" x 7' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.34m )
With power, light, electric up and over doors and double glazed door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44193621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.