4 bedroom detached house for saleGratian Close, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £375,000
- Unique Four Bedroom Detached
- Largest Plot In The Road
- Driveway For Up to 4 Cars
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- En Suite
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000
Situated within the sought after location of Myland and located within a short walk to the Highwoods Country Park and also the Gilberd School this unique executive four bedroom detached family home is a must to be viewed.
Obscure double glazed entrance door to entrance hall.
Two built in cupboards, wooden flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, inset halogen lights to ceiling, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Double glazed window to side, two piece white suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge 20' x 10' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, french doors to rear garden, two radiators, open fire place with surround, wooden flooring, inset halogen lights to ceiling, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 24' 1" x 14' 4" ( 7.34m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. granite work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, inset four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, split level built in double oven, a range of base and wall mounted units incorporating integrated fridge, granite splash backs, granite flooring, radiator.
Dining area:- Double glazed french doors to garden with a range of double glazed windows, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, inset halogen lights to ceiling, two radiators.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door to garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted units, space for washing machine, radiator, built in under stairs storage cupboard, part tiled walls, coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, built in wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece white suite comprising one and a half tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal basin, double radiator, part tiled walls, shaver point, inset halogen lights to ceiling, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.53m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, loft access, laminated flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 12' 2" narrowing to 9 ( 3.81m x 3.71m narrowing to 9 )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" max x 8' max ( 3.25m max x 2.44m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, four piece white suite comprising enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal basin, tiled shower cubicle, shaver point, part tiled walls.
To The Front
Driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles, leading to a detached garage with up and over door, power and light connected, eaves storage.
Measuring approximately 46 ft commences with patio areas, side access, outside tap, laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44193636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.