2 bedroom detached house for sale4 St Marys Rise, Breachwood Green, Hertfordshire
Sold STC £425,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Delightful mature gardens
- Two bedrooms - master with en-suite
- Two good size reception rooms
- 26ft Kitchen
- Garage 27'11 x 11'5"
- No upward chain
A deceptively spacious detached bungalow set within delightful mature gardens. A feature of the property is the spacious lounge which enjoys views over the mature gardens with pond. In addition there is a large kitchen and a Master Bedroom with an En Suite bathroom.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance Lobby, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, Bedroom 2, Shower Room, Large Kitchen, Garage, 27'11" x 11'5" Front Garden with ample off-road parking, Large rear garden.
Breachwood Green is a pretty village to the South West of Hitchin, East of Luton and North of Harpenden.
Property ref: 121_75_4221929
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44193867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4221929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonegate Estates, Hitchin Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.