2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHonddu Court, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £138,950
- An Exceptional Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Redesigned & Improved to an Outstanding Standard with Stunning Décor & High Quality Fittings
- Beautiful Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Traditional Surround & a Feature Staircase Leading to the First Floor
- Kitchen with Underfloor Heating, Refitted High Gloss Units, Built-in Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher Splendid
- Conservatory with Underfloor Heating, Attractive Floor Tiling & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Two Generous Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Superb Refitted Bathroom with a White Suite, Shower Over the Bath & Excellent Wall & Floor Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway, Single Garage & Cul-De-Sac Setting
An Exceptional Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House. Redesigned and Improved to an Outstanding Standard with Stunning Décor & High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.