3 bedroom house for saleKeith Connor Close, Battersea, SW8
- Private entrance off a communal courtyard
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor third bedroom
- Utility area tucked away
- Bathroom with luxury spa bath and shower unit built-in
- Two first floor bedrooms, both double, similar in size
- Second modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Study room and landing fitted storage
This lovely three bedroom house, arranged over two floors, features a superb open-plan living room with French doors to a private garden, and a peaceful secluded location.
The amenities of Queenstown Road and Wandsworth Road are both within easy reach, as are National Rail links from both stations therein. Battersea Park is also within reach, as is the river Thames and waterside bars and eateries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.