4 bedroom detached house for saleRustington, West Sussex
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached chalet style bungalow
- 4 bedrooms, one being ground floor
- Ground floor refitted shower room
- 21ft Lounge : 15ft Dining room
- 21ft Kitchen/breakfast room
- First floor bathroom
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Off Road parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Are you looking for a property that could accommodate a dependent relative or teenagers?...
In which case this extended 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached chalet style bungalow could be for you.
In our opinion this property is offered in excellent order throughout and benefits from a ground floor large double bedroom with separate refitted shower room.
The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted and enjoys views and access onto rear garden.
The sitting room is situated to the rear with double doors leading onto a decked area overlooking the southerly facing rear garden.
The first floor has been cleverly converted with 3 double bedrooms, all with large Velux windows which make these bedrooms very bright. A re-fitted family sized bathroom with separate shower can be found from the landing.
Internal viewing really is highly recommended as you cannot easily appreciate this property from the outside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS160288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.