1 bedroom retirement property for saleStation Street, Lewes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Third Floor Retirement Flat
- Popular & Central Station Street Location
- One Bedroom
- Secure Electronic Entrance
- Communal Lounge, Laundry & Gardens
- Parking on 'First Come First Serve' Basis
- Double Glazing
- List Access to All Floors
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this third floor retirement flat within a popular and communal building. The flat itself benefits from a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, along with communal facilities including a lounge, laundry, lift, gardens and parking. Viewing is recommended.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this third floor retirement flat in popular Caburn Court on Station Street. The property features lounge, kitchen, shower room and one bedroom. Further benefits include central heating, double glazing and a secure entrance. There is a communal garden and parking available, plus a mobility scooter charging point, on a 'first come first serve' basis. Caburn Court is a very popular retirement building and boasts a communal lounge, a guest room, and a part-time warden. Its heated corridors, garden upkeep, and waste disposal facilities are maintained by the house manager. These, along with laundry facilities and water rates, are included within the service charge. The flat is located very close to local amenities, which include supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, Southover Grange gardens, St Andrews Doctors Surgery, plus riverside walks. Approximately 5 minutes walk away is the towns mainline rail station, which offer access to Eastbourne, Brighton and London Victoria along with all stops in between. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance via secure electric system, communal lounge, communal laundry, guest room and wardens office.
Access via timber door, hatch offering access to attic, ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm and carpet flooring.
Lounge 18' 7" into bay x 10' 7" ( 5.66m into bay x 3.23m )
Wall mounted lighting point, double glazed timber framed box bay window to front, feature fireplace with marble hearth and base with electric fire, carpet flooring, coving and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 5' 4" x 7' 3" ( 1.63m x 2.21m )
Wall mounted lighting point, extractor fan. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units, roll edge worksurfaces extend to include stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback, integrated oven with halogen hob over, integrated fridge freezer, laminate flooring and power points.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Wall mounted lighting point, coving, double glazed timber framed window to front, electric storage heater, power points, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, hanging and shelving.
Ceiling lighting point, coving. Fitted bathroom suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, walk in double shower cubicle with glass sliding door, tiling to full height, wall mounted thermostatic shower and vinyl flooring.
Communal gardens and parking on a 'first come first serve' basis.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.