2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
- A two double bedroom cottage
- Garage & parking
- First floor bathroom
- An approx 100ft garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
A two double bedroom cottage located in the heart of Stanstead Abbotts High Street with access to local amenities and St Margaret's train station serving London Liverpool Street. Viewing a must!
Approached via a UPVC Double glazed front door. Coat rack, double doors leading into the lounge and solid Pine flooring.
Lounge / Diner 24' 6" x 11' 6" ( 7.47m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Open plan lounge and diner with double doors leading to the kitchen/breakfast room, stairs to first floor landing, open working feature fireplace, space for table and chairs, two wall mounted radiators, television point, power points, ample power points and solid Pine flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
A fitted suite comprising of a range of wall and base units with ample work surfaces incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink unit with stainless steel mixer taps. Space for washing machine and fridge, integrated electric over with adjacent hob and extractor fan over. Partly tiled walls, solid pine flooring, spot lighting and ample power points. UPVC double glazed patio door to rear and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Boiler.
A spacious hallway with doors leading to all rooms. Solid Pine flooring and power points.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed to front aspect. Blinds, wall mounted radiator, ample power point and solid Pine flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, television point, ample power points and Solid Pine flooring.
A fitted suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel taps, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, tilled walls and flooring. Skylight and shower cubicle with power shower. Large storage cupboard with loft access
Large store cupboard with loft access.
An approx 100ft garden predominately laid to lawn with plant, tree and flower borders. Garage and garden shed.
The garage and parking area is accessed via a service road to the side of the row of cottages.
Loft : The loft is boarded with power, lighting, phone point and is insulated
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194806.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.