3 bedroom terraced house for saleBoulters Meadow, Maidenhead
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA
- LIVING/DINING AREA
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- REAR GARDEN LAID TO LAWN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
One of the last houses to be released at Boulters Meadow is this three bedroom mid terrace home offered with a fully fitted kitchen, a stylishly fitted bathroom and en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes to the master and second bedrooms, and offered with parking. Available for immediate occupation.
Sitting on the River Thames and surrounded by beautiful countryside, Maidenhead is perfectly suited for modern life with easy access to London, entertainment and leisure activities.
Boulters Meadow is perfectly located to benefit from a wide range of local amenities – including an inviting selection of shops in the town centre offering all the high street names you would expect, with a Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose all located close to home.
Maidenhead also offers bars, pubs and restaurants to suit many tastes including the popular Fat Duck at nearby Bray as well as Boulters Restaurant and The White Oak in Cookham. There is also the choice Indian, Thai or Italian all within the
immediate vicinity. A must for food lovers is the monthly Maidenhead Farmer’s Market offering a wide selection of quality locally produced meat, game, apple juice and cider, fruit and vegetables and speciality breads.
Maidenhead Railway Station offers a fast and frequent service into London Paddington in under 30 minutes. The new Crossrail opening in 2018 will extend the service into The City and the East of London in under an hour. There are also direct services to Reading, Slough, Twyford and Marlow.
The development’s proximity to the A404(M) ensures that residents benefit from access to the M4 (Jct 8/9) as well as Reading to the west and London to the east. The M4’s connection with the M25 also ensures that both London Heathrow and Gatwick airports are easily accessible.
Plot 74 is a three bedroom mid-terrace townhouse set over 1,131 sq ft. Situated on the ground floor is a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and a spacious living/dining area to the rear. The first floor consists of two double bedrooms with a family bathroom. The second floor boasts a large master bedroom with luxury ensuite. The master bedroom and bedroom 2 contain practical and stylish fitted wardrobes. Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden included.
*This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
***The floorplan is a mirror image
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the river. Just as the road narrows to a single carriage take a left onto Ray Street and follow to the end. At the T-junction turn left onto Blackamoor Lane where the development will be found a fair way along on the right hand side. Turn right onto Kingfisher Drive where the marketing suite can be found on the left hand side with signs directing you round to the visitor parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.