4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrumbathie Road, Airdrie
- FOUR bedroom semi-detached villa
- Three public rooms
- Driveway and Gardens
- Buyers Incentive Available
Set in a most desirable street amongst properties of a similar quality and age, Vicarsford offers a standard of living that must be viewed to be appreciated. With many original features, FOUR bedrooms and THREE public rooms this is a true forever family home.
Set in spacious mature gardens with driveway and garage, Vicarsford sits in a commanding position with views as far as the Tinto Hill. Entering into the vestibule you are immediately greeted with an attractive mosaic floor and the impressive entrance hallway gives access to all public rooms and has the addition of a downstairs WC. The front facing formal lounge, dining room and family room offer an abundance of public rooms which are very flexible in the way that they can be utilised. The spacious kitchen has a family dining area and a multitude of floor and wall mounted units offering excellent storage.
On the first floor of the property are four bedrooms - with the master benefitting from large bay windows letting light flood the room - along with the family bathroom and additional WC. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and separate shower enclosure.
The attractive and enclosed rear gardens are accessed through the back door in the kitchen and feature an expansive patio area along with flower beds, a large area laid to lawn and mature shrubs.
Located near to the Town Centre, the area has excellent shopping & sports facilities, pubs, restaurants & bistros. There are bus & train services linking with the surrounding towns & cities & for those commuting by car there is access to the M74 & M8 motorways to Glasgow, Edinburgh & beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.