3 bedroom flat for sale28 Medway Street, Westminster
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Guest WC : Open Plan Reception Room
- Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV
- Ipod Dock & Lutron Scene Lighting
- Leicht Integrated Kitchen
- Private Terrace/Atrium
- Wood Flooring Throughout
- Close To Local Shopping Facilities
- Moments From St James' Park & Westminster Tube Stations.
A truly unique 3 double bedroom apartment of approximately 1323sq.ft (123sq.m.) with its own direct street entrance for sale in the heart of Westminster located moments from the River Thames and within walking distance to the Houses of Parliament. This spacious property further benefits from a lovely open plan reception room with wall mounted flat screen TV, Ipod dock and lutron scene lighting, a Leicht modern integrated kitchen with dining area, Guest WC, fabulous master bedroom with glass roof, access to a courtyard garden, built in wardrobes and a beautifully finished en-suite shower. The second bedroom also has built in wardrobes and access to the courtyard, bedroom 3 has built in wardrobes and finally you have a separate shower room, entry phone system and utility cupboard. Medway Street is well positioned for easy access to the shopping facilities of Horseferry Road and Victoria Street and is surrounded.
Lease: Leasehold plus share of freehold
Service Charge: £3,000 per annum
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.