3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorunna Drive, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £280,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Views Over Play Park/Green
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented three bedroom property benefits from spacious accommodation including cloakroom, front-to-rear lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is an attractive landscaped garden, off road parking & garage.
Entrance Door To:
Tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 17' 5" + box bay recess x 10' 6" ( 5.31m + box bay recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed box bay window to front, double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
Comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated microwave + dishwasher + washing machine + fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, larder cupboard, radiator, double glazed window and patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, double glazed window to front, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' ( 3.45m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, lino flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 8' 2" ( 2.72m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a Single Garage with power and light available and driveway in front.
There is an attractive landscaped rear garden which comprises of shingle, patio and lawned areas with inset flowers and shrubs. There is a gate providing side access and door to garage.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Circular Road West, turn right onto Goojerat Road, continue over the roundabout, at the next roundabout take the first exit onto Drury Road, turn left onto Layer Road, turn left onto Lordswood Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Salamanca Way, turn right onto Talavera Crescent and Corunna Drive is situated off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.