6 bedroom detached house for saleQueenborough Lane, Braintree
Sold STC £570,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £570,000 - £580,000
- Stunning Six Bedroom Family Home
- Double Garage and Large Driveway
- Good Access to A120 and A131
- Sought After Location
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Garden
- Luxury Master Suite, En Suite and Dressing Area
**GUIDE PRICE £570,000 - £580,000** A stunning six bedroom family home offering magnificent accommodation over three floors.
The property is situated in a very sought after area with good access to A120/A131 and boasts an outstanding master bedroom suite with a luxury en-suite bathroom and private sitting/dressing room. The property also benefits from a double garage, four parking spaces and a low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
Entrance Hall 19' 3" x 7' 4" ( 5.87m x 2.24m )
Stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, carpet to floor, smooth coved ceiling, radiator, sunken spot lights.
Cloakroom / Utility Room
Opaque window to side, tiled floor, tiled walls, smooth coved ceiling, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Mirror fronted sliding doors lead to a concealed Utility area with plumbing for washing machine and fitted worktop over, gas fire central heating boiler, burglar alarm system, fitted water softener.
Lounge 24' 11" x 16' 1" ( 7.59m x 4.90m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, smooth coved ceiling, carpet to floor,
feature 'Portland' stone fireplace containing coal effect gas fire, TV point, phone point, two
Dining Room 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth coved ceiling, single radiator, double doors to Entrance Hall.
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 9" x 10' 1" ( 7.54m x 3.07m )
Double glazed Bay window to front, double glazed window to rear, double doors to rear garden, smooth coved ceiling, tiled floor, range of matching base and wall units in Maple finish, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel circular bowl sink an drainer unit with mixer taps over, fitted Country Chef Range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher.
Smooth coved ceiling, carpet to floor, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, sunken spot lights.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed Velux roof windows, smooth coved sloping ceiling, carpet to floor, single radiator.
Sitting / Dressing Room 16' 2" x 14' ( 4.93m x 4.27m )
Double glazed Cathedral style windows to rear, smooth coved ceiling, carpet to floor, built in wardrobes, single radiator, spiral staircase to Bed Deck.
En Suite Bathroom
Smooth cove ceiling, sunken spot lights, fully tiled corner power shower cubicle, panelled bath with central mixer taps, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Bidet, tiled floor, shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth cove ceiling, carpet to floor, built in wardrobes,
Bedroom Three 17' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth coved ceiling, carpet to floor, single radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, smooth coved ceiling, carpet to floor, single radiator, double built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Five 17' 2" x 16' 10" ( 5.23m x 5.13m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, smooth coved ceiling, single radiator.
Bedroom Six 14' x 7' 10" ( 4.27m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, smooth coved ceiling, single radiator.
Opaque double glazed Velux roof window, smooth coved ceiling with sunken spotlights, bath with Victorian style hand held shower attachment over, low level WC, Vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, single radiator.
To the front of the property is a pea shingle driveway providing off road parking and a good size turning area approached via double wrought iron gates with large brick pillars.
The landscaped rear garden has been designed for low maintenance and consists of a patio area with raised triangular Koi pond with filtration system, lawned areas with shingle pathways leading to an attractive pergola with decking beneath and a further decked area at the bottom of the garden with a Breeze house which has circular seating. The reed roof of this limited edition building can be opened up during the summer months. The garden also has a side access gate, outside lighting and outside tap.
Double garage with up and over doors and power and light connected, driveway providing parking for four vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44194860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR100743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.