1 bedroom apartment for saleSurbiton
- Period One Bedroom Garden Flat
- Own Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Brand New 99 Year Lease
- Private entrance and front door
- Refurbished Kitchen and Bathroom
- 300m from Surbiton Mainline Station
- Premium, Residential Road
You are initially greeted from the pavement to a fantastic period building situated directly opposite the stunning St Andrews Church. The flat has it's own entrance, which is accessed from St Andrews Road, which leads down to the front door. Inside the flat, there is a large double bedroom with fitted storage and windows onto the garden, a recently refurbished bathroom with shower, a refurbished kitchen, and large reception room with double doors out to a unique and highly impressive private rear garden, with dedicated patio area, shed, and even a brick built BBQ at the far end of the garden which makes a perfect spot for entertaining and enjoying a great british summer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44195217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Kingston . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.