2 bedroom flat for saleFulwell Close, Banbury
Sold STC £160,000
- A spacious modern first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom Family bathroom
- Electric heating
- Ddouble glazing
- Allocated car parking
- Investment buyers only
A SPACIOUS MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS LOCATED ON THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD CLOSE TO THE TRAIN STATION AND TOWN CENTRE. INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY.
Spacious entrance hallway, sitting room, modern kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom, family bathroom, electric heating, double glazing, allocated car parking.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.75 miles, Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile, Oxford 23 miles, Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles, Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins, Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction along Bridge Street and turn right at the traffic lights into Merton Street. Bear first left and then take the first right hand turning into Alma Road. Continue onwards following Alma Road around two sharp left turnings. Pass the turning for Verney Road on your right and then take the next turning into Padbury Drive. Fulwell Close is the next left hand turning off Padbury Drive and the property will be seen on the left hand side. The entrance is beneath the first archway on the left where car parking is available. Proceed on foot to the front of the block to gain access to the property.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 7 FULWELL CLOSE is a spacious and very well presented first floor apartment which is conveniently located on this popular residential neighbourhood close to the train station and town centre. This property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and therefore we are looking for an investment buyer who will be looking to keep the current tenants on.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Large entrance hallway with two useful storage cupboards and doors giving access to all accommodation.
* The sitting room is a particularly good size and has a large window looking out to the front with a Juliette balcony and there is a large double opening leading into the kitchen.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing an electric hob with an extractor fan over and a single oven beneath. There is a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and space for a fridge freezer.
* The master bedroom is double in size and has an en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white suite.
* Bedroom two is also a good sized double.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a smart white suite which comprises a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property to the rear there is one allocated car parking space numbered 7.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Electric heating.
Tenure - The property is leasehold and held on a 155 year lease which commenced in 2005. Service charge £1,375.01 per annum. Ground rent £125 per annum.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44195913.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26488894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.