3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiley Drive, Banbury
Sold STC £269,950
- An exceptional and beautifully presented three bedroomed house
- Extended ground floor
- Off road parking
- Pleasant rear garden
AN EXCEPTIONAL AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH SPACIOUS EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION, GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND PLEASANT REAR GARDEN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, large lounge/dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage, off road car parking, garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£269,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Opposite the arcade of shops turn right into Ruscote Avenue then next left into Sinclair Avenue. Take the next right hand turning into Hillview Crescent and then take the right hand turning into Nuffield Drive. Take the third left hand turning into Riley Drive and the property will be found some distance along on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
Riley Drive is well placed for the town centre, all daily amenities and local centres of employment. The Hillview parade of shops and Hillview Primary School are within easy walking distance.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* A brick and tiled semi-detached house in a pleasant and sought after residential area.
* Extended ground floor accommodation.
* Beautifully presented throughout with above average fixtures, fittings and finishes throughout.
* Light and airy entrance hall with velux roof light and uPVC front door.
* Downstairs cloakroom having WC, wash basin, extractor and radiator.
* Extended and re-fitted kitchen. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, fitted double oven, ceramic hob, cooker extractor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, velux roof lights, spotlighting, space for fridge/freezer, door to side.
* Large lounge/dining room having electric living flame fire place, oak flooring, under stairs cupboard, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, downer spotlighting, wall mounted thermostat.
* Landing with built-in airing cupboard having combination gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating within, trap to roof space which is half boarded and has light within.
* Two doubles and a single bedroom.
* Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in bedroom one.
* Excellent re-fitted bathroom having white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, extractor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled walls, chrome radiator.
* Attached single garage having light, power and personal door.
* Pleasant well tended gardens to front and rear. The rear garden is approximately 36ft in depth x 27ft in width. There are lawned areas, a deck featuring lighting within, flower and shrub borders. Outside tap on side of dwelling. Outside lighting. Off road car parking space on driveway.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44195922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26491537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.