2 bedroom apartment for saleWaterloo Warehouse, Waterloo Road, Liverpool, L3
- A Top Floor Duplex Apartment
- Popular Waterfront Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Offered Without Chain
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Views Over Dock towards Mersey
- En-Suite Bathroom and Family Shower Room/WC
- Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this spacious duplex apartment situated on the fifth/sixth floor of this popular waterfront development. The accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout and briefly comprises of entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen and spacious living/dining room to the fifth floor. To the sixth floor there are two double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and additional shower room/wc. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating and is to be offered with no ongoing chain. There is an allocated parking space and excellent views overlooking Waterloo Dock towards the river Mersey can be appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44196060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY140362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.