2 bedroom apartment for sale

Haigh Street, Liverpool, L3

£60,000

Property Description

Key features

  • A Second Floor Apartment
  • Situated Within A Converted Georgian Mid Terrace
  • Offered Without Chain
  • Allocated Parking To Be Confirmed
  • Bathroom/WC
  • Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Bathroom/WC
  • Close to Liverpool City Centre
  • Energy Rating B

Full description

Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this second floor apartment situated in this popular and convenient development close to Liverpool city centre. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, open plan living/kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom WC. The property benefits from electric heating and is to be offered with no on-going chain. The price quoted is for a 75% share of the property with the other 25%owned by Riverside Home Ownership. The 100% is available to purchase upon staircasing if desired. An early inspection is recommended.


Ground Floor 
Door to:

Communal Hall 
Stairs to upper floors.

Second Floor 
Door to:

Entrance Hall 
Laminate flooring, electric storage heater, store cupboard housing hot water cylinder.

Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 
10'9" x 26'3" - Range of wall, base and drawer units with worktops incorporating stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, fitted oven, hob and hood, plumbed washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar area, part tiled walls, extractor fan, intercom entry system, laminate flooring, electric storage heater, sash window with secondary glazing.

Bedroom 1 
14'10" x 8'3" - Sash window with secondary glazing, electric heater.

Bedroom 2 
10'11" x 6'10" - Sash window with secondary glazing, fitted wardrobes and overhead storage.

Bathroom/wc 
6'11" x 6'8" - Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and mixer tap, bath with shower and screen over, extractor fan, electric wall heater, shaving socket, part tiled walls.

Parking 
To be confirmed.

Service Charge 
£222.57 pcm inclusive of rent and ground rent.

Ground Rent 
Included in service charge figure.

Tenure 
Leasehold.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
11 August 2015

Nearest stations

  • Liverpool Lime Street (0.6 mi)
  • Liverpool Central (0.8 mi)
  • Moorfields (0.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Sutton Kersh, City Centre

30 -32 Exchange Street East, Liverpool, L2 3PQ

0151 954 0281 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Liverpool Lime Street (0.6 mi)
  • Liverpool Central (0.8 mi)
  • Moorfields (0.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Sutton Kersh, City Centre

30 -32 Exchange Street East, Liverpool, L2 3PQ

0151 954 0281 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference CTY150374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.