1 bedroom apartment for saleOne Park West 31 Strand Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Stunning Studio Apartment
- Convenient & Desirable Location
- Views Towards Albert Dock
- No Chain
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows
- Central Heating
- Potential Rental Income of £625 pcm.
- Energy Rating B
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic tenth floor apartment offering bright accommodation finished to a high standard in this popular and convenient development situated in a prime position in the heart of Liverpool One benefiting from stunning views towards the River Mersey and Albert Dock. The Accommodation is well presented throughout comprising entrance hall, open plan living room/bedroom/kitchen and bathroom/WC. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and is to be offered with no on-going chain. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44196249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.