2 bedroom apartment for saleWaterside 10 William Jessop Way, Liverpool, L3
- Stunning Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Fantastic City and River Views
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- High Quality Finish
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Offered Without Chain
- Allocated Parking
- En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- External Terrace and Balcony
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer this immaculately presented penthouse apartment situated on the 8th floor in this popular City Centre development.. The property has a balcony on three sides with stunning views of the river and the city. The property is bright and spacious and comprises of hallway, open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite shower room/wc and additional bathroom/wc. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating, allocated parking and is to be offered with no ongoing chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44196342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.