4 bedroom town house for saleManderville Close, Northampton
Sold STC £294,995
- Four Bedroom End of Terrace Townhouse
- Two Ensuite Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase this four bedroom, three storey townhouse situated in a highly sought after location. The property comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, four bedrooms (Master and third bedroom with ensuites) and a family bathroom.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase this four bedroom, three storey townhouse situated in a highly sought after location. The property comprises of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, four bedrooms (Master and third bedroom with ensuites) and a family bathroom. Property also benefits from off road parking, garage and enclosed front and rear gardens.
Entered via door to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring throughout and doors to kitchen/diner and inner hallway.
Stairs rising to the first floor landing, radiator, wood effect flooring throughout and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed doors to rear garden, radiator, wood effect flooring throughout and doors to understeers cupboard and rear hallway.
Double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, wood effect flooring and door to cloakroom/wc.
Double glazed door to the rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and wood effect flooring throughout.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.44m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, tiling to splashback area, integrated gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and radiator.
Stairs rising from hallway, doors to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom with stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 14' 11" ( 4.78m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, dual light fittings and doors to Juliet balcony.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes radiator, access to loft space and door to ensuite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, wood effect flooring and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, wood effect flooring, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and door to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 26' 9" x 12' 8" ( 8.15m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, two radiators, door to built in storage cupboard, velux roof light and door to en suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with mixer taps, dual wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, wood effect flooring, velux roof lights and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Enclosed via low level brick wall with wrought iron fencing, hedge to side, path leading to front door and laid to lawn with gravel and flower borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
Up and over door with power and electrics.
Off road parking for numerous vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44197035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.