3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMillersdale Close, Eastham
- No Onwards Chain
- Three Reception Rooms
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Set In A Popular Residential Area
This deceptively spacious property in the residential area of Eastham must be seen to be truly appreciated. Offered to the market with no onwards chain, this property is perfect for the first time buyer. View early to avoid disappointment.
For sale in the popular residential area of Eastham is this deceptively spacious three bedroom property. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space this property has to offer. This end-terraced property briefly comprises of three reception rooms, modern style fitted kitchen and also downstairs WC on the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Well maintained gardens are to the front and rear of the property.
Entrance Hall featuring double glazed door to the front of the property and a storage cupboard.
Downstairs WC with wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.61m )
Lounge with double glazed patio doors to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Dining Room 7' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.34m x 3.02m )
Dining room with a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and also a radiator.
3rd Reception Room 6' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.80m )
3rd Reception Room with double glazed window to the rear aspect and also a central heating boiler.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
Modern style fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Also in the kitchen is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a double glazed window to the front of the property.
The landing features a storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two comprising of double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.56m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Three with radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Modern style bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. The bathroom also has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Gardens to the front and rear of the property, with lawns and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44197044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.