2 bedroom terraced house for saleAmethyst Road, Hull
Sold STC £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Popular residential location
DOUBLE FRONTED FAMILY PROPERTY INCORPORATING FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN AND GARDENS! EARLY VIEWING IS A MUST!!
A modern style double fronted two bedroom end terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated set back from the road, forming part of this popular residential location, served by shops incorporating ASDA Superstore in nearby Bilton, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
Double Glazed Storm Porch
With double glazed door.
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 17' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.23m max x 3.18m max )
With double glazed dual aspect windows, feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, coving and door.
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 14' 9" max x 10' 3" extending to 13' 7" ( 4.50m max x 3.12m extending to 4.14m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, built in peninsular style breakfast bar, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven, filter cooker hood, space for appliances, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, ceramic tiled flooring, two strip lights, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, double glazed dual aspect windows and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.52m max x 3.18m max )
With double glazed dual aspect windows, fitted wardrobes, dressing table unit with drawers, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards, radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Disabled style shower/bath with hinged access door and plumbed shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, double glazed window and door.
With double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with feature raised flower and shrub beds, timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with feature raised flower bed, paved patio area, cold water tap, light, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44197077.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.