4 bedroom detached house for saleHowards Croft, Colchester
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Close To North Station
- Early Viewing Essential
This substantial four bedroom detached family home is situated in the popular Mile End area of Colchester, offering convenient access to Colchester's mainline train station. The property benefits from two receptions, spacious kitchen/diner, en suite to master bedroom & double garage.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 1" ( 6.17m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, gas fire, double doors to rear giving access to garden.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, door to:
Kitchen / Diner 20' 2" x 8' 4" ( 6.15m x 2.54m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, door to:
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
There is a gravel driveway providing off road parking and giving access to Double Garage with two up and over doors to front, power and light available. There is a lawned area to the front of the property.
The rear garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn with shrubs and trees, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44197095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.