3 bedroom terraced house for saleWaverley Gardens, Barkingside, IG6
- Minutes away from public transport
- Minutes away from an excellent high street
- Newly decorated and well presented
- Quiet residential area
- Excellent schools nearby
- Room for extension and loft conversions (STPP)
- Minutes away from local Tesco & Sainsbury's
- Rear 80ft garden
- Minutes away from the local leisure centre and swimming pool
- Highly sought after street
# OPEN DAY SATURDAY 17th SEPTEMBER. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT#
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom terraced house in this highly sought after street and convenient location in Barkingside. Transport links and local amenities are walking distance. Barkingside tube station (Central Line) is an 8 minute walk which takes you to Liverpool Street in 25 minutes.
The property is 2 minutes away from a bustling high street, yet on a very quiet and residential road. A large Tesco & Sainsbury's are about a 5 minute walk, and all major banks are on the high street, making this a very convenient location. Nearby schools are excellent as well, and the local leisure centre (4 minutes away) boasts a spa, fitness centre and large swimming pool.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms and includes a family bathroom as well as downstairs toilet. The property lends itself well to a rear extension or loft conversion (subject to planning permission). Off-street parking on the drive has space for 2 cars.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do online 24/7 by calling us or clicking here: https://www.emoov.co.uk/property/58n-25va/book-viewing/
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44197800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58n-25va. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.