Residential Development for saleStation Road, Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex
Sold STC £600,000
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (FUL/MAL/16/00431)
- SELLERS RETAINING THE EXISTING RETAIL UNIT
- 7 RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- 3 X 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- 4 X 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- ASSOCIATED PARKING SPACES
- COMMUNAL GARDENS.
- HIGH STREET LOCATION
- SHORT WALL TO RIVER CROUCH
Development Opportunity For Sale (FUL/MAL/16/00431)
Existing sellers retaining the existing retail frontage and unit at 173 Station Road, but with a reduced floor area. Conversion of 171 Station Road to self contained flats, retention and refurbishment of brick outbuilding to accommodate residential accommodation, removal of dilapidated metal clad outbuilding (between rear of 173 and brick outbuilding) and replacement with residential accommodation. With the development comprising a total of 7 residential units three 1 bedroom apartments and four 2 bedroom apartments. associated parking spaces and communal gardens. Located along Burnham's historic waterside High street, which offers local shops, public houses, yacht & sailing clubs as well as numerous restaurants and bars.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only through Church & Hawes 01621 782652
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26492561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.