3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnion Road, Smallburgh, Norwich
Guide Price £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 22ND APRIL 12:00-13:00pm
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Large gardens & Field views
This end terrace CHARACTER COTTAGE must be viewed to be appreciated! Bursting with CHARACTER this property offers an OPEN/PLAN lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, SUN ROOM, THREE bedrooms and a LARGE GARDEN.
This end terrace character cottage must be viewed to be appreciated! With accommodation offering an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, sun room and three bedrooms. The property is bursting with character and offers field views to the front. There is a larger than average garden which is divided into two for a vegetable patch at the bottom.
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.58m x 4.52m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fire place with woodburner, wooden beams and wooden floors, radiator, television point and archway to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
With wooden beams and wooden floors, radiator and patio doors to the sun room.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl asterite sink and drainer, part tiled with plumbing for a dishwasher. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With plumbing for a washing machine and boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 14' ( 3.78m x 4.27m )
Comprising of; a double glazed window to the front aspect with field views, a loft hatch, wooden floors and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with field views, loft access, wooden floors and a radiator.
With a four piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiled, extractor fan and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Sun Room 10' 6" x 5' 7" ( 3.20m x 1.70m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Laid to lawn with trees, shrubs, plants and a vegetable patch. Includes shed and oil tank.
Carport and garage with ample parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.