4 bedroom detached house for saleKing Henrys Road, Lewes
Sold STC £500,000
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000
- Modern Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Kitchen and Separate Dining Room
- Integral Garage
- Popular Lewes Area
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this detached and modern family home in the popular Wallands area, comprising four bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and dining room, front and rear gardens plus an integral garage. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this modern detached house in the popular Wallands area of Lewes which briefly comprises lounge, kitchen and dining room to the ground floor, four bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor, front and rear gardens and an internal garage. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout. King Henrys Road is located on the lower side of the Wallands and allows for an easy walk into the bustling town centre. The popular Wallands County Primary school is approximately ten minutes away, even by the littlest of legs. The town itself has a wide range of schools, cafes, shops and restaurants, the local historical attractions, country and riverside walks plus the good public transport links available via the towns bus service and the mainline rail station. Viewing is highly recommended.
Predominantly laid to lawn, pathway leading to front door.
Entrance via wooden framed door, stairs ascending to first floor landing, storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.38m x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with stone heart, carpet flooring, radiator, power points, french door leading to dining room, and double glazed doors leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed doors giving access to private rear garden, radiator, power points and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Ceiling lighting point, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level unit with roll edge worksurfaces extending to include stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob, electric oven under, extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, stable door to side.
Low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard housing water tank, hatch offering access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, corner shower cubicle, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, carpet flooring, power points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, carpet flooring, power points, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet flooring, power points, radiator.
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin built into vanity unit, deep paneled bath, ceramic tiling around wall.
Integral Garage 16' x 7' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.41m )
Timber fence enclosed laid out over several tiers, various trees, plants and shrubs, patio area and decorative pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.