3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSayers Crescent, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £169,995
- Well presented throughout
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Double aspect kitchen/diner plus utility
- Off road parking, garage & low maintenance rear garden
- No upward chain!
TOP PRESENTATION! Set in a popular village location is this stunning property with THREE DOUBLE bedrooms with en-suite to master, double aspect kitchen/diner, utility, living room, bathroom & ground floor wc. Outside provides off road parking, garage & lovely low maintenance garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
TOP PRESENTATION! Located in the popular village of Wisbech St Mary is this stunning semi-detached house that is well presented throughout. There are three double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having an en-suite shower room and a double built-in wardrobe. There is also a family bathroom on the first floor including a bath with shower over, wc and wash basin. Downstairs there is an impressive double aspect kitchen/diner, separate utility room, living room with double patio doors, and wc. Outside includes off road parking and a long garage with separate electricity connected. The lovely rear garden is fully enclosed, requires minimal maintenance and includes a summer house with decking, a feature pond, seating area and a storage shed. Being sold with no upward chain, an early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment!
Living Room 17' 10" x 9' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.02m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" plus bay window x 9' 9" ( 5.44m plus bay window x 2.97m )
Utility Room 6' x 5' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.73m )
Ground Floor Wc
Master Bedroom 17' 10" max inc fitted wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 5.44m max inc fitted wardrobes x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Garage 19' 7" x 12' 3" ( 5.97m x 3.73m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge and then immediately left into North Brink. Continue to the next set of traffic lights and turn left. Follow the road along and bear right into Barton Road. Head towards Wisbech St Mary and upon entering the village turn right into Station Road. Turn left into Church Road and then right into Sayers Crescent. Follow this where the property will be found on your left hand side!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.