3 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Barnsley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000
- 2/3 bedrooms, Mid terrace
- Off street parking
- Well presented
- Access to town, amenities & commuter links
NO VENDOR CHAIN. OFF STREET PARKING.
Deceptively spacious & immaculately presented. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this immaculately presented, deceptively spacious, 2/3bedroomed mid terraced property be fully appreciated. The property has off street parking to the rear and gives access to local amenties, Barnsley town centre and commuter links.
Lounge 13' 1" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.68m )
With coving to the ceiling, two wall light points, inset to the chimney breast currently housing an electric stove, there is a radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Dining Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.34m x 4.01m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, dooway to the cellar, a range of fitted wall and base units, an inset to the chimney breast, five ring gas hob, electric oven set beneath, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" into recess x 9' 8" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.99m into recess x 2.95m to wardrobe fronts )
There is a radiator, built in double wardrobe and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' into recess ( 4.42m x 2.74m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, built in storage cupboard, laminate flooring, lobby area, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the floor, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Occasional Bedroom 12' 1" max x 7' 1" inc stairs ( 3.68m max x 2.16m inc stairs )
With a spindled balustrade, laminate flooring and a front facing double glazed roof window. This room has sloping ceilings with restricted head height in some areas.
Den / Play Room 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
With eaves storage and a radiator. This room also has sloping ceilings, with restricted head height in some areas.
To the rear is a shared area providing off street parking and to the front is an enclosed garden with an artificial lawn and timber surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.