3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillington Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £135,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Through Lounge & Extended Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Rear Garden, Shared Driveway & Rear Garage
- Must Be Viewed!!
Shipways are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £135,000 for 78 Millington Road B36 8BW Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Shipways, 258 Chester Road, B36 0JE. 0121 7474722 before exchange of contracts.
** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** THROUGH LOUNGE ** EXTENDED KITCHEN ** THREE BEDROOMS ** SHOWER ROOM ** SHARED DRIVEWAY & REAR GARAGE ** Please call to view on 01217474722, comprising, porch, hallway, through lounge, extended kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, rear garden & rear garage.
Having a shared driveway leading to rear garage. Laid to lawn with double glazed doors into porch.
Double glazed windows to front and side, wall light point, and door into the hallway
Double Glazed obscure window to the side, ceiling light point, radiator, cupboard under the stairs housing meters & boiler, doors to lounge, kitchen & stairs to first floor.
Through Lounge 26' 2" max x 8' 7" extending to 9' 11" max ( 7.98m max x 2.62m extending to 3.02m max )
Double glazed bay to front and sliding doors to rear garden, two ceiling light points and two radiators.
Extended Kitchen 13' 7" x 5' 5" extending to 6' 3" ( 4.14m x 1.65m extending to 1.91m )
Double Glazed obscure window to side and window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, gas cooker point, tiling to splash prone areas, two ceiling light points, radiator and door into the garden.
Double Glazed obscure window to side, ceiling light point, loft access and doors to bedrooms 1,2,3 and shower room.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into Bay x 10' Max ( 4.11m into Bay x 3.05m Max )
Double Glazed window to front, ceiling light point, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" into bay x 8' 4" plus wardrobes ( 3.84m into bay x 2.54m plus wardrobes )
Double Glazed bay window to rear, ceiling light point, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 8" ( 1.98m x 1.73m )
Double Glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling light point.
Double Glazed obscure window to rear, low flush w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted shower, part tiled, radiator and ceiling light point.
Laid to lawn with paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.