5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaumont Drive, The Hamptons, Worcester Park
Sold STC £699,950
- Very Well Presented End Of Terrace House
- Five Spacious Bedrooms
- Four Modern Bathrooms
- Plentiful Entertaining and Family Living Space
- Attractive Rear Garden + Off Road Car Parking
- Fabulous Communal Facilities
- Alongside 30 Acres of Parkland
- 1/2 Mile of Mainline Station
A most spacious & well presented FIVE BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM, TWO RECEPTION family home in the ever popular Hamptons Development. The property is bright and airy with a wonderful homely feel. This super house has use of the fabulous communal facilities and is located within 1/2 a mile of the station
A delightful and particularly spacious and well presented end of terrace house in the ever popular Hamptons estate. The property is bright and modern throughout with plentiful entertaining space and a wonderful homely feel. There are five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two reception areas, off street parking and a very pretty garden accessed via bi-fold doors.
The Hamptons is a fabulous New England inspired development of family homes and apartments built by St James Homes (part of The Berkeley Homes Group) set within 30 acres of landscaped parkland. The development comprises lakes, jogging trails, tennis courts, water features and a superbly equipped gymnasium within Maple Lodge, the community hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44198328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCP104222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Worcester Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.