2 bedroom apartment for saleEdelin Road, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Double glazed
- Allocated covered parking
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen area
- EPC energy rating C (79)
A fabulous two bedroom ground floor apartment situated within a popular and small development only minutes away from the picturesque village green and main line railway station.Easy to maintain and economical to run (with both double glazing and gas central heating), this is a home you can move straight into. Both bedrooms are doubles and are well complimented by a modern white bathroom suite. The open plan lounge/dining area has an adjacent fitted kitchen area - ideal for any budding chef. With its own allocated and covered parking space this is a home that will meet all your requirements.
- Kitchen Area: 12'7 x 6'10 (3.84m x 2.08m)
- Lounge Area: 14'4 x 12'8 (4.37m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 8'2 (3.86m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'4 (3.36m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'7 (2.08m x 1.70m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden to the Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44199042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.