3 bedroom flat for saleMaida Vale, Maida Vale, W9
Under Offer £1,100,000
- Video entryphone system connected to communal entrance door
- Natural oak engineered hardwood floors
- Kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances and Quartz worktop
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (two with en-suite)
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating
- Two stylish shower rooms, bathroom and guest wc
- Lift to all apartment floors
- Featuring a wonderful private terrace
A stunning three bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor of a stunning boutique development boasting a high-specification finish throughout and a lovely private balcony.
The development is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Maida Vale and Little Venice while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground is also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.